Monday, December 10, 2007

Dexter (on Showtime)

Long Version:
I try to keep my television watching in check, and I think I do a reasonable job. Somewhere along the line I stopped channel surfing, which is a good thing. These days I just a have a few shows that I watch religiously, and aside from a sports game here or there, I don't watch much TV outside of those programs.

With my HDTV package, though, I get Showtime, and I'm finally realizing that there are some damn good series. It started with my boy James C. getting my into Weeds which was pretty good (he claims the earlier seasons were better). Californication aired in the following time slot, which I thought was a really cool show. But these days I've really gotten into Dexter. I think it's awesome. I've seen most of the second season, and intend to watch the first pretty soon. Here's a clip.

Short Version:
I LIKES TVS AND DESXTER

No comments: