Monday, June 11, 2007

Fetal Steve and the X-Ray Machine



June 11, 2007 10:03 AM

So. Fetal Steve’s journey to the other side of the world has begun. Putting Steve through security brought about a familiar scene, and one that we probably have not seen the last of. This happened in arch in St. Louis when I was with Trent and his friends. This time, all my items came out of the x-ray checker thingy except for Mr. Copernicus. I watched as a crowd of officials gathered around the monitor until finally someone brought him (in his case) to me, and said, “we’re going to need to look at this.”

I consented and when they opened up the case they saw what could not have been much different than what they saw on the screen, aside from some sunglasses and a tie, I guess. One man asked me what I’m doing with it, and when I explained it to him he said something to the effect of, “Wow, that sounds like something they’d do on Something Awful.”

Goon Power!

Check out: Fetal Steve and Something Awful

No comments: