Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rechargeable Batteries

Diane: You’re buying regular batteries?
Ross: Yeah, why not?
Diane: Why don’t you buy rechargeable batteries?
Ross: I don’t have a charger, duh!
Diane: Why don’t you buy one?
Ross: Why don’t you shut up?
Diane: Seriously, Ross, you could save a lot of money.
Ross: Diane, money is no object to me.
Diane: Oh, is that why you couldn’t afford to go to the movies with me last week?
Ross: You’re missing the point.
Diane: What’s the point, then?
Ross: I don’t want to buy rechargeable batteries.
Diane: You can’t just throw batteries away, you know. They hurt the environment.
Ross: Ok, I didn’t want to have to think about this, but five years ago, right, my grandmother who always used rechargeable batteries was doing some cross-stitch, ok? Right beside her were some batteries recharging. You know what, one of them exploded and now she’s blind.
Diane: You made that up.
Ross: Well, it could have happened. Besides, rechargeable batteries don’t last forever, anyways.
Diane: They last longer than regular batteries.
Ross: Ok, well I don’t have to deal with the hassles of recharging them.
Diane: All you do is plug them in!
Ross: (Mockingly) All you do is plug them in! Do you realize what I could do with that time?
Diane: Well, it certainly doesn’t take longer than going to the store and buying new ones.
Ross: Yes it does.
Diane: No. It doesn’t.
Ross: Look, I just like buying new things, ok?
Diane: Fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, your such a BITCH!

Sean Greenbek said...

Thanks, Shahid.