Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Skateboards

I almost joined a skateboard gang, today. I was riding to school on my skateboard that I had finally brought down when some kid came out of no where and threw me off. I was like what the shit.

So I ask him, "What the shit, man?"

"Our turf," he says through a squeeky voice. He must've been 15 or so.

So I says to him "Shit, I is just headin' to schoo', yo."

"Then you gotta pay the toll," he said.

So I uppercut him in the jaw. Ain't no one gonna demand toll from me with a broken jaw.

Then some people closer to my age rode in on skateboards. The leader, who was wearing tight leather pants and a leather jacket kicked his skateboard up into his hand. "Hey, that was tight. This roads been closed to us for months. You wanna roll with us?"

"Shit," I says to him, "M-K rolls alone."

No comments: